Party Planing, Crawling and More
In other news the hubby FINALLY got his dayum video camera back from the repair shop. I thought that thing would NEVER get here. He had to send it to New York and I just NEW that someone was going to steal it in the shipping, either going or coming. I know, I'm such the optimist. City living will do that to you, I swear. So with the camera being back that means . . . yupe you guessed it PICTURE BLOGS. I really love posting pics of the family, probably more than I do writing. I'm so lazy, why write when I can just post a goZillion pics and call it a day?
Ohhh and lest I forget, Little Ms. Scoot-Scoot is not scooting anymore, she's once crawling mama. She's such a trip honey. She LOVES being able to crawl around and do her own thing. When her sisters run off to go play, she's right behind them. Sometimes they even wait for her to catch up and say "come on baby, come on" LOL. That just crack me up. And oh, don't put her down in the upstairs hallway and let her make her way into the play room. She lets out this little baby shriek as if she just saw the most amazing things. . . TOYS! And takes off (in a slow turtle like way) towards all those colorful little things that she can place in her mouth. Ha! Babies are something else.
Well until the time . . . .*smoochies* Mrs. R.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home